As a guy, you may have been taught that washing your face with a bar of soap and scrubbing it dry are the only steps you need to take to care for your face. Taking care of your face doesn't have to be a big ordeal, but adding a few more steps to your routine can make a big difference if you want healthy-looking skin. Cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, and shaving will leave your skin looking and feeling great.
1)Find a cleanser that works for your skin type. A good cleanser will help deep clean and remove debris in the pores that can lead to blemishes. Don't just use a bar of body soap, which can dry out your face and cause it to flake or create irritation. Look for a cleanser made with natural cleansing substances that is geared toward your skin type, whether it's dry, oily, or senstive.
- The oil cleansing method is a great natural way to cleanse your skin. It sounds counterintuitive, but using a combination of natural oils clean your skin will get rid of the dirt without irritating your face. This is an excellent choice for people with any skin type, especially if you have acne.
2)Wash your face once a day. Washing it more often than once a day can dry out your skin. Decide to cleanse your skin every morning or every night, but not both. If you want to freshen up in between cleanses, splash cool or lukewarm water on your face without using cleanser.
- Don't use hot water. Hot water dries out your skin, so use cool or lukewarm water instead.
- Pat your face dry instead of scrubbing it with a towel. Handling your facial skin roughly will cause it to loosen over time.
3)Don't go to bed wearing sunscreen or other products. If you slathered on sunscreen during the day, it's best to wash your face before bed. The sunscreen you use may have ingredients that can cause breakouts if left on the skin overnight.On the other hand, if you didn't sweat or use sunscreen during the day, it's fine to give your skin a rest and skip a day of cleansing,
4)Exfoliate every few days. Using a facial scrub or facial exfoliating brush every few days will get rid of dead skin and dirt that doesn't come off with your daily wash. Exfoliating leaves skin brighter and healthier. It also helps prepare your face for shaving by softening the hairs and skin, making for a smoother, closer shave with fewer nicks and less irritation.
- When you exfoliate with a scrub, rub the scrub into your face using a gentle circular motion, then rinse.
- A dry facial brush is another very effective way to exfoliate. Purchase a brush made specifically for use on the face. Before you cleanse, use the brush to remove dead skin. Make sure your skin is dry when you use the brush, as it won't work as well on wet skin.
5)Use a daily moisturizer. Whether you use a cream, a light oil, or another product, it's a good idea to moisturize your skin every day after washing. Doing so will help your skin retain its elasticity and keep it from feeling uncomfortably itchy or getting too flaky. Choose a good moisturizer that's right for your skin type.
- Choose from the Juniper range for your skin type
6) Use Juniper Rejuvenation Oil..leaves your skin looking lustrous, hydrated and healthy.
7)Moisturize around your eyes. If you don't moisturize any other part of your face, at least rub some cream around your eyes. The skin there is more apt to start sagging over time, and using cream will keep it looking fresh.Moisturizing in this area is especially important for older men, but it's never too early to start incorporating this into your routine.
Use some of your regular moisturizer or dab some Jojoba oil around your eyes.
8)Use sunscreen. Facial skin can get easily damaged by sun exposure, so it's important to use sunscreen every time you go out.