Microdermabrasion leaves skin with a fresher, more glowing look.
Microdermabrasion diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and coarse textured skin.
Microdermabrasion makes it easy for high-tech skin care products to actually penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
If your skin is affected by aging, sun damage, fine lines, acne & post acne, enlarged pores, uneven texture, flaking or stretch marks then you are an ideal candidate for Microdermabrasion. This is a non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure using medical grade crystals that gently exfoliate the upper most layers of the skin. It will leave your skin feeling smoother and looking brighter after just 1 treatment. Begin your treatment with a double cleanse using the triple action cleanser, followed by an AHA/BHA (Alpha Hydroxy/Beta Hydroxy Acid) mask that prepares your skin for the micro treatment.
Next is the crystal abrasion which gently removes dead skin cells and debris, stimulates cell renewal, detoxification and the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Afterwards your skin is calmed and soothed by a 10min hydrating mask followed by a hydrating cream or AHA/BHA moisturiser and SPF (Sun Protection Factor). It is recommended to have a course of 6 Microdermabrasion treatments to achieve maximum results.
How does the Microdermabrasion System Work?
The system relies on two functions:
1) Vacuum Pressure which is a suction action that is applied to the surface of the skin and creates an internal effect within the epidermis and dermis. It triggers erythema which is visible within the surface of the skin. The benefits of erythema is that is allows for new blood to arrive at the surface of the skin carrying along essential oxygen and nutrients to the surface, aiding in regeneration and strengthening of the epidermis.
2) Exfoliation of dead skin cells by medical grade crystals.
Please note: As this package is aimed at improving the condition of your skin over a period of 3 treatments it is for use by the same client (it can not be split between clients).
* Gift Vouchers purchased for treatments that are 'On Sale' or discounted from the normal price are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
* Monetary vouchers can be purchased with a 3yr validity and can be used towards any treatment or product. Please visit: http://www.pittwaterbeautytherapy.com.au/giftcertificates.php
* Please note cancellations of bookings within 72 hrs of confirmed appointments will invalidate vouchers.