Sun Damaged/Pigmentation Skin
Pigmented skin can be difficult to treat as there are many variables in the causes such as hormones and sun damage. Sun Damaged Skin is as the name suggests, is caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. Pigmentation can also be caused through hormonal changes and pregnancy. Sun damaged skin is identified by its dry, leathery appearance and tends to be blotchy with uneven skin tone. The skin care routine Juniper recommends consists of Certified Organic essential oils of Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Rose Otto to repair dehydrated skin caused by sun damage, along Certified Organic Liquorice Extract and various oils containing high amounts of vitamin A and C to hydrate, brighten, regenerate and repair the skin leaving a more even-tone complexion.
A maintenance skincare routine for Sun Damaged or Pigmentation should consist of:
- Cleanse with Nourishing Cream Cleanser
- Tone with Rose Otto Hydrating Toner
- Exfoliate with Regenerative Facial Exfoliant
- Renewal Clay Mask
- Moisturise with Brightening Lotion (day time)
- Repair and moisturise with Pure RejuvenationOil (evening)
- Rejuvenation Eye Cream around the eye and lip area.
Causes of Sun Damage and Skin Pigmentation
- Inherited Factors
- Incorrect phototoxic skin care products
- Hormonal imbalances
- Prolonged Sun Exposure
- Pigmentation from pregnancy
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.